It was all started when I was browsing for a nice beach resort for my then upcoming holiday to Sri Lanka [I will oh so write more on Sri Lanka later :)]. I and Irish, a friend who accompanied me this time, wanted our beach-stay part of the trip to be the highlight, so we wanted to splurge a little bit and looked for something nice and relaxing. Being all the girlie and hippie and artsy (or so we thought ;p), we were so excited when we stumbled on Kikili House website. It was the cutest, the nicest, and the most colorful bed and breakfast we have ever seen anywhere on the net. I fell in love at the first sight. And so Irish. So we decided right away that this was it. Period.
And Kikili House turned out not disappointing at all. It was all that we have imagined it to be and we really had a great time staying there. We enjoyed the hospitality of Kikili House crew, we enjoyed the food they served (they have super duper delicious breakfast! oh, the yumminess!), and we enjoyed stealing Kikili house style through our captures ;)
And Kikili House turned out not disappointing at all. It was all that we have imagined it to be and we really had a great time staying there. We enjoyed the hospitality of Kikili House crew, we enjoyed the food they served (they have super duper delicious breakfast! oh, the yumminess!), and we enjoyed stealing Kikili house style through our captures ;)
Our bedroom. I died a little because of its cuteness ;p
The decor in the living room, love!
One corner of the living room
Another corner of the living room
Another bedroom
The details of the bedroom
More bedroom details
Bathroom details
Wider view of the living room
The dining room, with garden view, ahhh!
Where all the yummy food are created
Dining room details
And the yummy breakfast: fruit plater, homemade jams (marmalade, passion fruit, and pineapple), homemade granola, buffalo yoghurt, and molasses syrup. Mmmhh!!
I love Sri Lanka and its beauty. I love this house too, and for sure I will come back. Au revoir, Kikili House!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't hate comments, so don't hesitate to leave some ^^