Friday, March 5, 2010

Not An April Fool

Today I was called by a dear friend, telling me that finally she got the job she wanted. She cried because she is both happy and worried. Happy for finally she could make use of her education and develop herself, but worried because she has been standing down from work for some time so that she is not sure whether she is still competence enough.

I recall myself also had the two feelings at the same time when I got the news about my acceptance for my graduate study. Well, it was actually the negative one that was dominating. "How if this" and "how if that" flooded my mind and restrained myself from being just happy. And I remember that I had a long and exhausting debate with myself whether I would take the chance or not. It was so because the subject of my graduate study is not something that my colleagues will riskily take. But I finally decided that I will just follow my passion. I don't know about the future, because the facts that are existing now are not enough to make any conclusion. So I surrender all to God instead and learn to trust Him for my future.

Take courage my friend, take your chance and don't let it fly away..
April 1st this year will be a new beginning for both of us (and for Nita!! and for Abang too, hopefully ^^) and I'm so happy that we, alone and together, will enter our new phase in life at the same time. My prayer for you always..



Me and my dear friend, Linda ^^

2 comments:

  1. CIHUY!
    ane pengikut pertama :))
    hehehe...ada sovenirnya ga Fin wkekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, suvenirnya Vicky mau apa?

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate comments, so don't hesitate to leave some ^^