Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Midnight

Here today gone tomorrow

Washed away all my sorrow

There will be a time when I will come and find you again.


Leave the light on your window

I just might try to follow

There will be a time when I will finally find you


But midnight close my eyes I’m tired I’m fading

I am only human, Searching

Places I wont go where your name are written

We’re all only human, faking


Stay a while fill my hollow

Till the sky turns to yellow

There will be a time when I will come and find you again.


See the time has gone too narrow

They’ll be things you can’t borrow

There will be the day when I will finally find you


~Adhitia Sofyan



5 comments:

  1. Ho-oh kak, keren yak nih Mas Adhitia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagus lagunya. Cari aaahhhh hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow woow....

    walau jauh dari Indonesia, tapi selera musik tetep dalam negri ya :)

    bagus bagus...lanjutkan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >> Regina: Iyah, lagunya bagus-bagus ^^ Suka banget sama Mas Adhitia ini
    >> Rossa: Haha, iya, tanah air beta, jauh di mata dekat di hati. Halah, halah.. :p

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate comments, so don't hesitate to leave some ^^