I’ve never been this sentient of the reality of time as at the present. Having been living in Tokyo for almost 10 months and passing through Ueno Park every day on my way to school, I feel like I am continuously reminded of the existence of this so called the fourth dimension. The reason is obvious; I’ve been witnessing Ueno Park transforming itself with the changing of the season. It is amazing to see how different Ueno Park can be from time to time. When I arrived in April, the whole park was pink because the sakura were blooming. Not so long, the sakura were gone, and the fresh green leaves appeared in numbers. The pond didn’t want to get behind, suddenly one day all the hibernating water lilies were alive and the new buds were sprang up. Slowly but surely those buds turned themselves into beautiful blossoms. As the time went by, the water lilies were withering, and the leaves were changing their color into lovely sorrel. It didn’t last long and the leaves finally withered too. At the moment, everything is again crawling back into hibernation during the winter. Different they might be, yet each season brought its own beauty, and I am grateful for the privilege to eyewitness each and every wonderful change.
And now, I am ready to greet the new year. I don't know what will happen next year. But one thing for sure, I can always depend on Him, the owner of my life.
pas spring bagus banget yaaa...
ReplyDeletenice writing..beautiful pictures!! happy new year fina :)
ReplyDelete