Hello everybody!! :)
I am disappointed that I couldn't finish my "60 Days in Japan" project. Life has been so crazy for the last 2 months. Even though I was done with all my major projects, but I still needed to finish my other researches. Plus, I was busy enjoying life there till the last minute :D
Buuuut.. The good news is that, I graduated!!! Yipiii!!
I am disappointed that I couldn't finish my "60 Days in Japan" project. Life has been so crazy for the last 2 months. Even though I was done with all my major projects, but I still needed to finish my other researches. Plus, I was busy enjoying life there till the last minute :D
Buuuut.. The good news is that, I graduated!!! Yipiii!!

congrats yaaaaa :)
ReplyDeletemakasih makasih :)
Deleteselamat ya Fin :)
ReplyDeletetengkyu helvry!!
DeleteSelamat Pinaaaaaaa *gigantichug*
ReplyDeleteMakasih Pikiii *baleshug*
DeleteOmedetou neeee, Pina Chan. Jya sugi ha nani suru?
ReplyDeleteeh eh doumo arigatou cipu-kun (halah :D).. ima wa tidur-tiduran di rumah, nonton tipi, chatting, baca buku.. sugi ha hopefully dapet kerjaan segera heheh :D
Delete