While writing this I can't help but wondering why is it when the time is pressing for me the urge to write on this blog is also pressing :D Maybe subconsciously I want to escape from whatever pressing me hahaha..
Anyways, few days back I found a pinterest account of a girl who pins sooo many delish-looking recipes. Driven by a total sickness towards eating curry 3x/day for the whole week during my field visit, I decided to try one of them. Intentionally I chose the one whose ingredients are abundant in Bangladesh a.k.a those that are used to make curry!! I was curious whether the result would prove that curry spices can be used to make something non-curry ;) So the chosen recipe was (supposed to be) lime and chicken coconut. Why was it supposed to be? Because I didn't have the lime at that time and so it should be called just chicken coconut instead :D
And the result??? Hmm, yum!! My roommate even declared this was the best food ever been cooked in the house! Lalala, me so proud!! Unfortunately out of hunger I didn't take any picture of my master piece. So let me just post here the picture from the blog where I got the recipe.
Don't you agree it looks delish? Try it out!
Anyways, few days back I found a pinterest account of a girl who pins sooo many delish-looking recipes. Driven by a total sickness towards eating curry 3x/day for the whole week during my field visit, I decided to try one of them. Intentionally I chose the one whose ingredients are abundant in Bangladesh a.k.a those that are used to make curry!! I was curious whether the result would prove that curry spices can be used to make something non-curry ;) So the chosen recipe was (supposed to be) lime and chicken coconut. Why was it supposed to be? Because I didn't have the lime at that time and so it should be called just chicken coconut instead :D
And the result??? Hmm, yum!! My roommate even declared this was the best food ever been cooked in the house! Lalala, me so proud!! Unfortunately out of hunger I didn't take any picture of my master piece. So let me just post here the picture from the blog where I got the recipe.
Don't you agree it looks delish? Try it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't hate comments, so don't hesitate to leave some ^^