Thursday, April 29, 2010
Reach Your Dream!
I found this video last year as I search for Yasmin Ahmad's works. I guess you know her, right? Owh, you don't know? Okay, she is one of the most extraordinary woman and movie director. She's from Malaysia, and I guess she is also a faithful Moslem. Anyway, because of her multicultural background, she often make movies with multiethnic setting and interesting plot which involve those multicultural friction. I love her movies, and if you want to know more about her and her wonderful movies, please visit her blog.
Well, actually I don't want to talk about Yasmin Ahmad, but since I found this video because I was looking for her movies.. Ahaha, well, I guess it's enough about Yasmin Ahmad. So, this video, I don't know who made it, is a Petronas commercial (Its commercials are always either touching or inspiring or both, check them out!) which I found very inspiring. It describes how every great person always started small, and not every one of them was always convincing that later in their lives they would achieve something.
So, if you find yourself small, like I do, don't give up your dream. You just need motivation, perseverance, and perspiration to make them come true! And one thing.. When I was about to leave Jakarta for Tokyo, a friend sent me text-message which says, "Reach your dream and surrender in Him." For me it's so true. We also have to realize that whatever our dream or desire is, we need to surrender in Him, the Owner of our lives..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't hate comments, so don't hesitate to leave some ^^