Thank God, finally it's warm in Tokyo. When I first came in early April I wished to enjoy the sunshine and the blooming of flowers and trees. But this crazy climate change has made the season crazy as well. It was still cold, and even in some days it was cold like crazy, and there was even snowing!
The joy of spring, as approved by my friend Jochen, is to witness the earth becoming green after a long grey and weary winter (Like I know how the winter is, haha). And here are some beauty of spring I captured around Tokyo. Enjoy!!
Wah... tinggal di Jepang juga ya? Kenal bu Imelda gak? :) http://imelda.coutrier.com/ hehe, kopi darat dehh.
ReplyDeleteini bagian komentarmu rada nge-bug nih.. waktu dibagian konfirmasi CAPCHA , kepotong setengah, tempat buat nulis, dan tombol submitnya kepotong setengah o_O; harus pake mouse scroll click buat ngescroll down.
ReplyDeleteIya, barusan pindah nih ^^ Kenal sama Mbak Imelda, dulu pas mau pindah baca2 blognya beliau biar lebih familiar. Haha, pengen kopdar juga sih..
ReplyDeleteBtw thx ya infonya, tak coba benerin deh..