I haven't watched good movies for quite some time. Thanks to one of my colleagues here who's not only so movie-freak that he uses up almost the entire space in his hardisk to store his collections, but also kindly transferred almost all his possessions to my storage, today I was so entertained !
Recently my days have been a bit greyish. Not only because of the right-now monsoon season which brought rain almost every day, but also because of the on-and-off headache that usually came with the relapse of a certain sickness I am still suffering from. So I decided that I needed something cheerful, and so I picked "Soul Kitchen". I've heard of how great this movie is since long time ago, and so I was so glad that the movie turned out to be really great. I don't want to tell you about the movie in details, partly because I am too lazy to write about it, but also because I want you to watch it for yourself! ;p
So here is the trailer, happy watching!!
Recently my days have been a bit greyish. Not only because of the right-now monsoon season which brought rain almost every day, but also because of the on-and-off headache that usually came with the relapse of a certain sickness I am still suffering from. So I decided that I needed something cheerful, and so I picked "Soul Kitchen". I've heard of how great this movie is since long time ago, and so I was so glad that the movie turned out to be really great. I don't want to tell you about the movie in details, partly because I am too lazy to write about it, but also because I want you to watch it for yourself! ;p
So here is the trailer, happy watching!!
And oh, this is one of the soundtracks I fell in love with!
bagus ya.. :D
ReplyDeleteyup :)
Delete