Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I wish I had someone out there


I wish I had someone out there to always walk before me and show me the way
But I don’t, so getting lost for me is a privilege and I just can’t afford it.
I wish I had someone out there to always hold my hands
But I don’t, so falling down for me is a privilege and I just can’t afford it.
I wish I had someone out there to always wipe my tears
But I don’t, so being sad and broken hearted for me is a privilege and I just can’t afford it.
I wish I had someone out there to always lean on to
But I don’t, so being weak is a privilege for me and I just can’t afford it.
I wish I had someone out there to always be around 
But I don’t, so being complete for me is a privilege and I am still wishing I will be someday.
I wish I had someone out there to always go home to
But I don’t, so being at home is a privilege for me and I am still finding one. 
I wish I had someone out there to always listen to me
But I don’t, so telling people what’s in my mind is a privilege and I am longing for the listening ears.
I wish I had someone out there to always protect me
But I don’t, so taking a risk is a privilege for me and I just can’t afford it.

So forgive me, for always trying to be oriented, for always standing still, for always being cheerful, for always being strong, for always being on my own, for always on a journey, for keeping all the thoughts for myself, and for always being on the safe side.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments, so don't hesitate to leave some ^^