I met this great person for the first time on my first visit to Bangladesh in 2011, on the way there to be precise. Yes yes, he is the guy who asked me whether I was returning home to Dhaka. Yes yes, he was the one who happened to be the dean of James P. Grant School of Public Health! Even during our first encounter I already had a really good impression on him. I thought that he was really friendly and no doubt was super intelligent.
I was very lucky then to have the opportunity to work under him for the past one year. No words to describe how he is other than, super great!! A true leader, a humble boss, an inspiring mentor, an amazing role model, a funny friend..
It was such a privilege to work under you Dr. Tim Evans, I will miss your seriousless seriousness!
I was very lucky then to have the opportunity to work under him for the past one year. No words to describe how he is other than, super great!! A true leader, a humble boss, an inspiring mentor, an amazing role model, a funny friend..
It was such a privilege to work under you Dr. Tim Evans, I will miss your seriousless seriousness!

It always feels good to have leaders, friend and colleague figures all in one person. Lucky you....
ReplyDelete