Sunday, May 9, 2010
Close To You
Why do birds
Suddenly appear?
Everytime you are near
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Why do stars
Fall down from the sky?
Everytime you walk by
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
On the day that you were born
The angels got together and decided
To create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moondust in your hair
Of gold and starlight in your eyes of blue
That is why all the girls in town
Follow you all around
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
Just like me
They long to be
Close to you
~Carpenters
Today was rather special for me. I was invited to come to my Japanese friend's church, and since today is the mother's day, they made a special Sunday service. The whole service was accompanied with bossa nova music, and the songs were all my favorites. So, after the whole month, finally I could really enjoy a service ^^
There were two musicians for today's service, one of them was Kimura Jun who played the guitar so beautifully. After the service he played 3 songs for us, including this one which happened to be the song I like ^^ Enjoy his playing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I don't hate comments, so don't hesitate to leave some ^^